superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:19:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Superman Inflato Suit"!  (Read 4212 times)
Captain Marbles
Superman's Pal

« on: June 09, 2006, 06:28:32 PM »

I just saw a commercial for this thing and I still can't stop laughing.  I mean, I know we're supposed to treat the Last Son of Krypton with respect and everything, but really, this is the silliest Superman product out there!  :lol:

OK, just in case you don't know, the Superman Inflato Suit is basically a plastic balloon that is worn just like a costume under your street clothes (providing that you're ten years old).  When danger threatens, however, off come the outer garments, and with a push of the button, air is pumped into the suit, giving you pretend muscles!  :shock:

Which you can use to perform such mind boggling super feats as lifting an empty cardboard box over your head and tearing a plastic garbage bag with your bare hands— :roll:

"'Shazoom'?!  Vas ist das 'Shazoom'?!"

Superduperman, from Tales Calculated To Drive You Mad #4
Permanus
Superman Squad

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 08:24:21 PM »

I thought you had to be kidding about this, but a quick Google search proved that I still have a lot to learn about humanity...
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3696394/Trail/C$cip%3D36406.Toys+and+baby.htm
Hey, only £19.99! And the attendant loss of dignity...

Between the revolution and the firing-squad, there is always time for a glass of champagne.
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 08:57:24 PM »

Quote from: "Permanus"
I thought you had to be kidding about this, but a quick Google search proved that I still have a lot to learn about humanity...
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3696394/Trail/C$cip%3D36406.Toys+and+baby.htm
Hey, only £19.99! And the attendant loss of dignity...

not to mention all the brutal whippings from your fellow classmates.

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Captain Marbles
Superman's Pal

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2006, 12:28:57 AM »

On the other hand, this suit could protect you from bullies, since they would undoubtedly find beating the snot out of you difficult while they're paralyzed by hysterical fits of laughter.

It would give you a head start for a quick getaway anyway.

"'Shazoom'?!  Vas ist das 'Shazoom'?!"

Superduperman, from Tales Calculated To Drive You Mad #4
Gernot
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2006, 01:19:02 AM »

Hey, a ten-year-old COULD keep it until he gets old enough to get into bars.  Then, by strategically placing it within his pants, he might be able to really impress all of the young ladies!   :lol:

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L