superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:49:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: and so the Simian of Steel comes upon a strange sliver disc  (Read 4307 times)
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« on: June 10, 2006, 12:30:03 AM »

Looking through a stack of old Cd's, I found one with a few old programs and a folder named Superman Comics.

Within this folder I found a few comics that were on-line that are no longer on-line and are not a part of this site.

I need to look through them all and then I will post the name of the stories that I have.

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2006, 01:44:30 AM »

Here is the list:

Superman's Girl Friend, Lois Lane #32
April 1962
Lois Lane's Revenge on Superman!

Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #38/3
July 1959
"Olsen's Super-Supper!"

Superman's Girl Friend, Lois Lane #10
Jul 1959
"The Cry-Baby of Metropolis!"

more to come

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2006, 02:26:34 PM »

Adventure Comics #356
May 1967
"The Five Legion Orphans!"

Adventure Comics #338
November 1965
"The Menace of the Sinister Super-Babies!"

Action Comics #245
Oct 1958
"The Shrinking Superman!"

Action Comics #253
Jun 1959
"The War Between Superman and Jimmy Olsen!"

That's it

- Elliot S! Maggin
MatterEaterLad
Council of Wisdom

Silver Age Surfer

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2006, 09:48:29 PM »

I remember once that you tried to archive some stories from an online source that was shutting down, and I thought it was a Jimmy Olsen site...any chance some of them will get posted here?

The Sinister Super Babies has marginal Superboy time, mostly he is trapped in the future, but its got a lot of Time Trapper...
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2006, 10:00:56 PM »

This thread is very weird for me, you see when I was writing the second part last night, I got an extreme allergic reaction to something, so I typed "more to come" really fast while I still could, I had to be rushed to the emergency room. I have no clue what brought it on, but you all almost lost your favorite simian mod, pretty scary stuff. But, I am fine now, a little shaken up, but that's about it. I feel better now, just a bit drowsy from medicine (I am making a LOT of typos, so forgive me if I miss a few) Anyway, today I finished the 3rd post and added to the Supermanica.

- Elliot S! Maggin
MatterEaterLad
Council of Wisdom

Silver Age Surfer

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2006, 10:06:05 PM »

Wow, that's pretty wild, glad you're OK now!
Permanus
Superman Squad

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2006, 06:57:30 AM »

Sorry to hear that, Monkey! Glad to hear you're better, but take it easy for a bit; that medication really takes it out of you. Kryptonite, was it?

Between the revolution and the firing-squad, there is always time for a glass of champagne.
Klar Ken T5477
Council of Wisdom

Metropolis Prime, NYC, NY USA

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2006, 10:32:51 AM »

Beppo. maybe those discs were made of silver K?  Be careful - call in the robots before handling them again!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L