superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:33:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you feel about Supergirl staying with Brainiac?  (Read 6837 times)
Megatron
Superman Emergency Squad

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2006, 01:46:44 AM »

Quote from: "Super Monkey"
Does it matter? The series is over, there will be no new shows.
Relax. Not everyone is as up to date on all things comics as you are.
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2006, 02:46:18 AM »

Quote from: "Megatron"
Quote from: "Super Monkey"
Does it matter? The series is over, there will be no new shows.
Relax. Not everyone is as up to date on all things comics as you are.

It's a TV Show, not a comic..

Seriously, I didn't mean to come off as a know it all, just letting you know, that it doesn't matter since the show is over, so you can relax.

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
SteamTeck
Superman Emergency Squad

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2006, 01:49:11 AM »

[/quote] Supermonkey

It's a TV Show, not a comic..

However the TAs continuity is so superior to the modern comic continuity it isn't even funny in my opinion. Frankly TAS to me is the only decent post crisis Superman/ DCU fix that is availible. If the comics were done like the show I would be buying more comics, lots more comics
Permanus
Superman Squad

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2006, 08:01:52 AM »

I've only seen Superman and Batman TAS, and not many of them, but I thought they were surprisingly good. Are they all supposed to be set within the same continuity? I didn't realise that.

Between the revolution and the firing-squad, there is always time for a glass of champagne.
Uncle Mxy
Superman Squad

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2006, 12:44:46 PM »

Quote from: "TELLE"
Kara moving to the future was a fitting end to her story arc, promising the character happiness and a boyfriend --and tidies up the DC universe for the powers-that-be.

The ending made sense for that rendition of Kara, who's not -quite- from Krypton and didn't have -quite- the same cousin tie to Superman.  The big problem I had with that episode was that it was rushed, so the romance was super-forced.  With a cast the size of the Legion, it should've been a two-parter, like the other time travel episodes showing new bunches of characters were.  If the Fatal Five wasn't "bad" enough, have Mordru be behind the scenes.  

I think part of the point was establishing parity between the Justice League and the Legion Of Doom (by any other name), so they get rid of some big guns from the JL side (Supergirl, Martian Manhunter), while still keeping them available if need be.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L