superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:32:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: having viewed " Superman Returns " I think..  (Read 2689 times)
SteamTeck
Superman Emergency Squad

« on: June 28, 2006, 02:12:36 PM »

They did a really bang up job! It was a little disturbing for Superman to have a son but in continuety for the 2nd Reeve movie. Oyherwise I really liked it . It was kind of disturbing at one point when Lex got the upper hand but I enjoyed the tsakes on all the characters. I also liked that Superman's rival for lois was not a jerk but a great and pretty heroic guy making the whole  love triangle a cut above most. All in all I was quite pleased  with it.  Darn, its really hard not to post cool things that would be spoilers.
lastkryptonianhere
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 12:41:20 AM »

For over two decades I waited for a Superman movie that was worthy of the originial Superman movie with Christopher Reeve.  Superman Returns was truly worth waiting for --- when John Williams Superman the Movie theme was played I was thrown back to an earlier time in my life  and relived the thrills and chills from 1978 but now as adult I appreciated more.  Superman The Movie was and always will be the standard for super hero movies to me and Superman Returns holds up well against it --- it truly made me wish I could feel the wind on my face as I fly through the air.

Can not wait to see it in the Imax theater in a week or so.

"Look Up In The Sky ..."
Phro
Supermen of America

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 01:02:34 AM »

lastkryptonianhere, you echo exactly how I feel!

fro out

"Say, Jim!!....Wooo!"
"Excuse Me..."
"That's a BAAD OUT-FIT!!.....Wooo!"
-proof that even Pimps recognize Superman's coolness
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L