superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:37:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there any Superman PC games?  (Read 5574 times)
SteamTeck
Superman Emergency Squad

« on: June 28, 2006, 09:24:07 PM »

I can play Superman in Freedom force in custom mods and such but as far as I know there are no Superman PC games. Even the new one originally said for PC but now doesn't . I really don't care for consoles so wonder if I have ANY choices on PC.
Permanus
Superman Squad

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 09:12:26 AM »

Not as far as I know; I play a lot of PC games (in fact, my affection for games spurred me to build a gaming rig of my own) and I haven't come across a Superman game for PC yet. I wouldn't worry about it though, since pretty much all Superman games so far seem to have been really bad. The Superman Returns game looks pretty good, though; I'm hoping that they will release it for PC at some point, but I'm not holding my breath. There's probably all kinds of licensing issues involved.

Between the revolution and the firing-squad, there is always time for a glass of champagne.
DBN
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 07:25:19 PM »

Well, there is supposed to be a DC MMORPG in development.
Permanus
Superman Squad

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2006, 09:06:50 PM »

Oh, that's right, I'd forgotten about that. It's not clear to me if you actually can play as any of the DC characters, though.

City of Heroes is great fun, though like most MMORPGs, you can grow tired of it.

Between the revolution and the firing-squad, there is always time for a glass of champagne.
DBN
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2006, 01:35:31 AM »

I dunno, but I would be satified to be able to play as a Kryptonian survivor or Daxamite.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L