superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 07:59:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone know what's up with this?  (Read 3128 times)
Ethan
Superman's Pal

« on: July 04, 2006, 09:38:23 PM »

I don't visit here often so I don't know the latest. But can anyone help me with this interview?

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/movies/movies.php?topic=interview-salkind-SE

I'm crazy about the Supergirlmovie so like to know what's the new on this DVD. Does anyone know?

Thx!
DBN
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2006, 02:24:02 AM »

It means that the Supergirl film will be re-released on DVD by Warner alongside the huge Superman DVD collection coming out later this year will additional footage not seen in theatres.

However, there are versions of the film that have been previously released on DVD by Anchor Bay. I believe these releases included a 2-disk limited ed. DVD and a Director's Cut. I recommend buying the Director's Cut if it is not included in the upcoming re-release.

*Edit*

The limited ed. DVD includes the Director's Cut.
Ethan
Superman's Pal

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2006, 10:25:27 AM »

Quote from: "DBN"
It means that the Supergirl film will be re-released on DVD by Warner alongside the huge Superman DVD collection coming out later this year will additional footage not seen in theatres.

However, there are versions of the film that have been previously released on DVD by Anchor Bay. I believe these releases included a 2-disk limited ed. DVD and a Director's Cut. I recommend buying the Director's Cut if it is not included in the upcoming re-release.

*Edit*

Thx for the reply! I already have that 2disc edition wich is awesome. I just thought new material would be added...
So by the end of the end? thx
DBN
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2006, 08:48:06 PM »

Quote from: "Ethan"
Quote from: "DBN"

*Edit*

Thx for the reply! I already have that 2disc edition wich is awesome. I just thought new material would be added...
So by the end of the end? thx

From what I heard, there will be a bare-bones DVD released by WB and later a deluxe version with new material.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L