superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonFREE WEB E-MAIL!Holliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:29:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The search for Lois Lane  (Read 6762 times)
Permanus
Superman Squad

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2006, 08:45:20 PM »

Quote from: "BMK!"
I just saw Superman Returns for a second time last night (finally!) and I still feel that she was a great casting choice for the role. Remember, this is a Lois who has been through changes and is not quite in the same place as she was in the past...a Lois that we are more accustomed to seeing.

If it's okay with you, we'll have to agree to disagree on that one...

Between the revolution and the firing-squad, there is always time for a glass of champagne.
BMK!
Superman Family

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2006, 10:39:53 PM »

Permanus wrote:
If it's okay with you, we'll have to agree to disagree on that one...

Absolutely, that's fine.
KavMan
Supermen of America

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2006, 12:31:22 AM »

Sorry for getting back to the whole Kate Bosworth as Lois Lane thing but something has come to my attention. I never noticed it before now. You probably all did though

Here goes… ... …

I know Smallville is a whole world in it’s self, which has nothing to tie in any of the Superman movies to it, but Kate Bosworth is playing a mature (supposedly) Lois Lane of the 00s, She was born in 1983. A rather mature 23 year old  Lois, but I checked and saw that Erica Durance (Lois in Smallville) is a younger Lois and not yet found where she’s going, though she’s five years older than Kate Bosworth.

Maths was never my best, but that just seems a bit odd.

Sorry for that. It just bugged me a bit! [cK]

Swell
Uncle Mxy
Superman Squad

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2006, 02:14:43 AM »

Tom Welling is 2 1/2 years older than Brandon Routh.  

They're going for young actors to get plenty of sequels out of them.  Their youth wasn't distracting.  The dumb plotline where Superman was allegedly gone for 5 years was.  If they simply did a remake of Superman I, I doubt their youth would've been a big deal.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L