superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 12:44:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vote for Dean Cain at Voote.com's Favourite Superman pol  (Read 4091 times)
ravind
Jimmy Olsen Fan Club

« on: September 08, 2006, 07:10:27 PM »

Hey guys... go vote for Dean Cain at Voote.com's Favourite Superman Actor poll...

..he's the best!!!

http://www.voote.com/jsp/WAppServerPage.jsp?TransID=REDIRECT&RedirectID=SupermanWS&RedirectURL=/jsp/WAppServerPage.jsp%3FTransID%3DRVOTES01%26VoteID%3D425
Gangbuster
Superman Squad

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2006, 07:14:03 PM »

Welcome to the forum, Dean! Smiley

Crikey! I'm the only one who's voted for George Reeves so far...

"Trying to capture my wife, eh? That makes me SUPER-MAD!"

-"Superman", 1960

Uncle Mxy
Superman Squad

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2006, 03:15:19 AM »

I didn't vote for Dean Cain or anyone not named Christopher Reeve.  Smiley
MatterEaterLad
Council of Wisdom

Silver Age Surfer

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2006, 03:25:09 AM »

By Jove and Great Suns, Routh is leading...but then again, the poll seems to be attracting a ground storm of disinterest.... Cool
Gary
Superman Family

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2006, 04:25:31 PM »

I'd vote if there were a "none of the above."

No offense to these gentlemen, but they aren't Superman. If you want to see Superman, look at a picture by Curt Swan. Smiley
Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2006, 07:46:32 PM »

Routh is still in the lead - but regardless of candidate voted for, it looks like the majority of Superman fans are in the "21-45" age bracket.

It also looks like the women prefer Routh, Welling, and Cain; while the men prefer Reeve and Reeves.

S!

"The bottom line involves choices.  Neither gods nor humans have ever stood calmly in a minefield forever.  Good or evil, they are bound to choose.  And when they do, you will see the truth of all that motivates us.  As a thinking being, you have the obligation to choose.  If the fate of all mankind were in your hands, what would your decision be?  As a writer and an artist, I've drawn my answer."   - Jack Kirby
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L