superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 01:39:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Message?  (Read 10766 times)
Gary
Superman Family

« on: October 16, 2006, 08:30:14 PM »

It keeps telling me that I have 1 message, but when I click to read the message I don't see it.
Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 08:58:29 PM »

Tenzil reported this too and it seems to be a wide-spread problem.  Still looking into it.

Update:  I think this has now been fixed.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 09:51:10 PM by Great Rao » Logged

"The bottom line involves choices.  Neither gods nor humans have ever stood calmly in a minefield forever.  Good or evil, they are bound to choose.  And when they do, you will see the truth of all that motivates us.  As a thinking being, you have the obligation to choose.  If the fate of all mankind were in your hands, what would your decision be?  As a writer and an artist, I've drawn my answer."   - Jack Kirby
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 11:00:20 PM »

yes, it seems fixed now.

before it said I had 20 something messages but when I looked I had none.

now it says zero.

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Aldous
Superman Squad

Downunder

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 05:08:12 AM »

For some reason, the last couple of days I have had "9 messages". They don't seem to actually exist. I did manage to delete the phantom messages so now I'm back to zero, but -- if anyone did actually send me nine private messages, thank you -- but I think sending nine messages is a little obsessive, all the same.
MatterEaterLad
Council of Wisdom

Silver Age Surfer

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 05:13:21 AM »

I was showing 13 phantom messages...then they were gone on Dec. 8-10, but now I have 6 phantom messages.
Aldous
Superman Squad

Downunder

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2006, 05:40:05 AM »

Then it's official.

I don't know how to break this to you, Great Rao, but...

Your website is haunted.
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2006, 05:43:26 AM »

It says I have 26 now, but in reality I have none. Huh?

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2006, 08:07:04 AM »

Looks like all the PMs from the old phpBB2 forum were succesfully imported into the smf database along with the posts, but for some reason the PMs aren't showing up.  So you do have 26 messages, you just can't see them.  Cool
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 08:35:10 AM by Great Rao » Logged

"The bottom line involves choices.  Neither gods nor humans have ever stood calmly in a minefield forever.  Good or evil, they are bound to choose.  And when they do, you will see the truth of all that motivates us.  As a thinking being, you have the obligation to choose.  If the fate of all mankind were in your hands, what would your decision be?  As a writer and an artist, I've drawn my answer."   - Jack Kirby
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L