superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "GENERAL DESTRUCTION!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:23:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Criadoman Site Update  (Read 4021 times)
Criadoman
Superman Family

« on: November 01, 2006, 08:06:44 PM »

Just a note to let you know I've updated my gallery at http://criadoman.com/gallery.html

There are some pre-inked KMetal pages (sorry, nothing is up that hasn't been released yet) - that those who are following KMetal might be interested in.

I hope you enjoy.

Thanks,

Angel

"If I print "She was stark naked"--& then proceeded to describe her person in detail, what critic would not howl?--but the artist does this & all ages gather around & look & talk & point." - Mark Twain
Criadoman
Superman Family

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 02:21:55 PM »

Sorry, but just a quick note.  I killed the Criadoman site.  You can, however, view my new site - www.angelcriado.com.  It's gallery has got some of the K-Metal stuff on it.

"If I print "She was stark naked"--& then proceeded to describe her person in detail, what critic would not howl?--but the artist does this & all ages gather around & look & talk & point." - Mark Twain
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L