superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:44:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Last Days of Krypton" novel  (Read 3950 times)
nightwing
Defender of Kandor
Council of Wisdom

Semper Vigilans

« on: November 17, 2006, 11:02:09 PM »

In the works...an SF novel chronicling the end of Superman's home planet and the final adventures of Jor-EL and Lara.

I wrote the same thing as an English project in the 8th grade.  Having unearthed it recently, all I can say is I hope this guy does a better job than I did.  Cheesy

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=91423

This looks like a job for...
Jor-El
Supermen of America

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2006, 10:07:56 PM »

Have a gander at Superman Homepage, there seems to be a new book in the works that explains the background of the planet Krypton !!! fascinating, are there any aspects of Krypton that you guys would like to see in the novel???
Maybe it could include a story linking the comic Krypton to the crystalline version of the movies   
Any other suggestions ?

My world was destroyed and there were no other survivors who am i ?!?
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 11:02:35 PM »

I merge these two threads since they were about the same thing and I wanted to test the function.  Cool

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Permanus
Superman Squad

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2006, 10:34:25 AM »

I merge these two threads since they were about the same thing and I wanted to test the function.  Cool
Wow, just like in Crisis on Infinite Earths!

Between the revolution and the firing-squad, there is always time for a glass of champagne.
MichaelBailey
Superman Emergency Squad

This Ain't No Sippin' Tea

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2006, 08:02:28 PM »

The book sounds good to me.  I really, really, REALLY, enjoyed It's Superman so I will definitely be picking up this book when it comes out.

"I now own well over 13,000 comic books.  Most people would call this a hobby.  I prefer to call it was it actually is; a hopeless addiction." -MRB
NotSuper
Action Ace

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2006, 08:10:04 AM »

The book sounds good to me.  I really, really, REALLY, enjoyed It's Superman so I will definitely be picking up this book when it comes out.
I enjoyed It's Superman! too. I even did a review for it at the Superman Homepage, along with Aaron. I'd love to read something similar to the novel.

Many people want others to accept their opinions as fact. If enough people accept them as fact then it gives the initial person or persons a feeling of power. This is why people will constantly talk about something they hate—they want others to feel the same way. It matters to them that others perceive things the same way that they do.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L