superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonThe SUNSTONEHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:16:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Running water on Mars?  (Read 2953 times)
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« on: December 06, 2006, 09:02:08 PM »

A provocative new study of photographs taken from orbit suggests that liquid water flowed on the surface of Mars as recently as several years ago, raising the possibility that the Red Planet could harbour an environment favourable to life.

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1165406828171&call_pageid=968332188492

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Aldous
Superman Squad

Downunder

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 05:48:40 AM »

A provocative new study of photographs taken from orbit suggests that liquid water flowed on the surface of Mars as recently as several years ago, raising the possibility that the Red Planet could harbour an environment favourable to life.

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1165406828171&call_pageid=968332188492

Well, I would never underestimate the adaptability or tenacity of life, so the possibility is there.
nightwing
Defender of Kandor
Council of Wisdom

Semper Vigilans

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 02:00:41 PM »

I just spent some time on YouTube and saw photos and film of whole jungles on Mars, so I'm not surprised.

I also got to see footage of flying saucers taken by the space shuttle, photos of alien bases on the dark side of the moon and weird "rod" creatures flying around in the upper atmosphere. 

Oh, and a lot of kids falling off their skateboards.

You Tube is cool.  Cool

This looks like a job for...
Klar Ken T5477
Council of Wisdom

Metropolis Prime, NYC, NY USA

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2006, 03:07:05 AM »

Lemme know when you see Dejah Thoris there, Nightwing. Tongue Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L