superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE AUCTION!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:30:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vandalism  (Read 13438 times)
MatterEaterLad
Council of Wisdom

Silver Age Surfer

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2006, 03:37:24 AM »

Yeah, it looks bad... Sad

To be positive, "Trademark123" gets it!
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2006, 04:29:22 AM »

Yeah, it looks bad... Sad

To be positive, "Trademark123" gets it!

that explains why I wrote this when he 1st appeared:

http://superman.nu/wiki/index.php/User_talk:Trademark123

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2006, 05:36:39 AM »

Probably the best way to handle this is the same way they do on Wikipedia:  Whenever anyone creates an account, they get a welcome message clearly laying out the rules and guidelines, along with links to relevant pages.

I think welcome words of encouragement on a user's Talk page are a great idea for all users, including the ones who add good articles.

"The bottom line involves choices.  Neither gods nor humans have ever stood calmly in a minefield forever.  Good or evil, they are bound to choose.  And when they do, you will see the truth of all that motivates us.  As a thinking being, you have the obligation to choose.  If the fate of all mankind were in your hands, what would your decision be?  As a writer and an artist, I've drawn my answer."   - Jack Kirby
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2006, 03:22:41 AM »

then again, some people are just plain trolls with nothing better to do:
http://superman.nu/wiki/index.php/Special:Recentchanges

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
MatterEaterLad
Council of Wisdom

Silver Age Surfer

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2006, 03:49:32 AM »

Sheesh...I can't believe that Clark Kent of Earth-2, Bruce Wayne of Earth-2 and Super Monkey of Earth-2 aren't the same vandal...total dumbness.
Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2006, 05:31:54 AM »

I suggest that if people don't like what he's doing, they use the discussion pages to talk about it with him.  Otherwise the ping-ponging will never stop.

"The bottom line involves choices.  Neither gods nor humans have ever stood calmly in a minefield forever.  Good or evil, they are bound to choose.  And when they do, you will see the truth of all that motivates us.  As a thinking being, you have the obligation to choose.  If the fate of all mankind were in your hands, what would your decision be?  As a writer and an artist, I've drawn my answer."   - Jack Kirby
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2006, 10:43:13 PM »

Sheesh...I can't believe that Clark Kent of Earth-2, Bruce Wayne of Earth-2 and Super Monkey of Earth-2 aren't the same vandal...total dumbness.

Well, he admitted that he was the same guy, LOL.

- Elliot S! Maggin
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2006, 10:44:43 PM »

and he just flamed me, so I guess I will give me the year off for him to cool down a bit.

- Elliot S! Maggin
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L