superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonThe ADVENTURES of SUPERBOY!Holliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "SONG OF THE EARTH!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:23:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Superman Movie News  (Read 2857 times)
Xan-El
Jimmy Olsen Fan Club

« on: June 19, 2003, 01:56:23 AM »

Well McG is hopefully going to be the one to direct Superman. He said in an Interview on BBC a few weeks ago that WB's approched him and he was going to make his desion in a few weeks which is either this week or next week. He said he had to think long and hard about it he didn't want to rush into making this movie, with all the drama that surrounds it. Well the interview the gentlemen ask McG if he had anybody in mind for The Man of Steel, he said he has a wish list but he couldn't divulge their names. When asked if they were A list Celebs he said no but there up in comers.

J.J. Abrams the screenwriter for the new Superman movie said in an Interview awhile ago that the film has changed alot since the Script Review we heard of a few month ago.

Xan-El

"Superman is what i can do.....Clark Kent is who i am."
Xan-El
Jimmy Olsen Fan Club

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2003, 01:25:25 AM »

Well there were rumors going around that Jonathan Frakes was set to direct Superman but word has it that he has not had any offers for him to direct the film which means there was only one more person that was in the running with Frakes who did say on a Interview awhile ago that he was in talks to direct the film again which is McG. Our Savior......There was some testin last week for the parts of Superman and Jimmy Olsen....Jason Behr once star of the Rosewell tested for Superman and Colin Hanks tested for Jimmy Olson....

Word is that Colin Hanks did very well but Jason Behr is very unlikely canidate.......Well folks that wraps it up........SEE YA SOON......

Xan-El

"Superman is what i can do.....Clark Kent is who i am."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L