superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:35:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Earth-2 Superman is coming back?  (Read 7711 times)
Sword of Superman
Superman Family

« on: December 07, 2006, 07:32:15 PM »

Everybody must take a look over this!

http://www.newsarama.com/dcnew/JSA/JohnsJSA3.html

It will be a hoax or a true thing?

"Since we didn't want to use our science on your world, Shayera and I decided we would fight Earth-crime with Earth-weapons. She always found it amusing that I felt so comfortable with them" - Katar Hol
alschroeder
Superman Emergency Squad

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 07:45:04 PM »

Since it's Johns, I think it's probably the real thing.  I hope so, anyway.---Al

Al Schroeder III, former letterhack (met his wife through Julie Schwartz' lettercolumns) of MINDMISTRESS http://mindmistress.comicgenesis.com---think the superhero genre is mined out? Think there are no new superhero ideas?

Think again.
Michel Weisnor
Action Ace

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 07:45:48 PM »

Spoilers

http://www.newsarama.com/dcnew/JSA/JohnsJSA3.html

Spoilers!!!

Coming Attractions   

http://www.newsarama.com/dcnew/JSA/JSA01_final.jpg

"Truth, Tolerance, and Justice"
DBN
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2006, 12:43:13 AM »

Another Earth recently showed up in the latest issue of the Flash. It was where the Flashes took SB Prime during IC and currently where Barry Allen, Wally West and his family, and Max Mercury are residing. This Earth also has an alternate Jay Garrick as well. Seems the glimses of the future provided in JLA #0 are paying off.
davidelliott
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2006, 07:31:21 PM »

Spoiler (like we haven't all looked at the post yet...)

I guess you can't keep a good Superman down!
Superman of America
Superman Family

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2006, 11:50:42 PM »

Another Earth recently showed up in the latest issue of the Flash. It was where the Flashes took SB Prime during IC and currently where Barry Allen, Wally West and his family, and Max Mercury are residing. This Earth also has an alternate Jay Garrick as well. Seems the glimses of the future provided in JLA #0 are paying off.

Is this the Earth that Alexander Luthor & Superboy Prime were trying to create? Is this New Earth & not the current DC Earth?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 03:26:25 PM by Superman of America » Logged

Superman of America: America's No.1 Sunshine Superman!
Sword of Superman
Superman Family

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2006, 12:24:06 AM »

Is not some kind of speedster paradise inside the Speed Field?Sorry for the question but i have not yet read Infinite Crisis.

"Since we didn't want to use our science on your world, Shayera and I decided we would fight Earth-crime with Earth-weapons. She always found it amusing that I felt so comfortable with them" - Katar Hol
Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2006, 03:12:11 AM »

Is this New Earth & not the current DC Earth?
I thought that the current DC Earth is New Earth.

"The bottom line involves choices.  Neither gods nor humans have ever stood calmly in a minefield forever.  Good or evil, they are bound to choose.  And when they do, you will see the truth of all that motivates us.  As a thinking being, you have the obligation to choose.  If the fate of all mankind were in your hands, what would your decision be?  As a writer and an artist, I've drawn my answer."   - Jack Kirby
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L