superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:51:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ilya Salkind contact info?  (Read 4540 times)
dark angel
Superman Fan

« on: January 02, 2007, 10:37:57 PM »

Does anyone have any contact info (other than their website) for the ILYA SALKIND CO.? I'm trying to get a hold of their VP of Production--Joe Majestic. Thanks in advance for any help.

"Miss TeshMACHER!!!"
Uncle Mxy
Superman Squad

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 03:24:16 AM »

joe@ilyasalkindcompany.com

His email address is on the web site.

http://www.ilyasalkindcompany.com/investor.html
dark angel
Superman Fan

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 05:19:03 PM »

I already got that when I found the website, thanks. I'm looking for phone numbers or physical addreses of the company.

"Miss TeshMACHER!!!"
Uncle Mxy
Superman Squad

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 06:05:16 PM »

1000 Universal Plaza, Orlando, FL 32819 will probably forward to the right place, if it's not in fact the right place, if I believe The Google.

Of course, you have to ask yourself why you want to try to backdoor your way into his orbit.  I assume that you actually want something, as opposed to just giving him compliments on his poofy hair-do?

dark angel
Superman Fan

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2007, 11:18:44 PM »

Although I do like the poofy hair (who wouldn't?), I'm trying to get in touch with his VP of Prod whom I had contacted thru the company website. The VP (Mr Majestic--his real name) requested my resume for possible work. I submitted it but, despite multiple follow-ups, never heard back. Now I'm trying to figure out why by searching for other contact info aside from e-mail.

If the address you found is for the company and not a private residence then that would explain it. I thought they were located in LA where I am, not FL.

How exactly did you find the address? I know google, but what search words? Thanks for finding it.

"Miss TeshMACHER!!!"
Uncle Mxy
Superman Squad

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2007, 03:34:35 AM »

I got to http://www.writetoaceleb.com/s.html -- dont' remember how.  Looking at the nice round number of the address and the name "Universal", I searched the address and confirmed it was business office space.  I assumed it was old because they moved to LA, but mail probably forwards.  And then I posted here.  Smiley

dark angel
Superman Fan

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2007, 05:48:55 PM »

I just found them thru another source. They're located on Mulholland Drive in LA. Now to give them a call. Thanks again for your help.

"Miss TeshMACHER!!!"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L