superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:09:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone help me place these Superman feats?  (Read 3613 times)
Russell
Superman Emergency Squad

« on: January 08, 2007, 03:04:09 PM »

I've heard that sometime Pre-C Superman threw a galaxy sized construct into another galaxy. I've read hundreds of Pre-C comics, most Superman related, but I've never seen this one. Really curious as to when it happened, anyway. Does anyone know when it happened?

Also heard that during the Bronze Age Superman went back in time to the beginning of the universe and swam around amidst all that insanity. Once again, anyone know when it happened?

Oh, by the way, how's it going, Julian, if you're reading this? Loved this place.. Still do, and I wish I had more time over the past handful of months to atually be here. Glad to be back.

Like to say Hi to all the other regulars too.  Wink
Uncle Mxy
Superman Squad

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 04:04:03 PM »

Bronze Age Superman's gone to the beginning of time at least a couple times  One of them was a race with Flash in DC Comics Presents #2, where he goes so far forward that he ends up at the beginning, swimming through a vibrating Flash to cross the barrier between the end and the beginning.  There was "Where No Superman Has Gone Before" in DCCP #29, where he chases Supergir through time and spacel to the ends of creation and the Spectre's domain.  There's probably more, but that's just off the top of my head.

Russell
Superman Emergency Squad

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 05:02:35 PM »

Yeah, I've read both of those. The Starlin written Spectre arc was amazing, one of my favorites. Epic like few Superman stories have ever been.

Any misc high end feats come to mind for Superman, out of curiousity?

Most know about Superboy towing a chain of planets behind him, but any lesser known ones come to mind for you?
TELLE
Supermanica Council
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2007, 12:33:41 AM »

From, "The Superman Spectaculars" (1955) --Wayne Boring

Everything you ever wanted to
know about the classic Superman:
Supermanica
The Encyclopedia of Supermanic Biography!
(temporarily offline)
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2007, 05:11:16 PM »

From, "The Superman Spectaculars" (1955) --Wayne Boring

Cool, but that planet is rather small.

Here is the cover to that issue:

http://www.comics.org/coverview.lasso?id=12478&zoom=4
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 05:16:26 PM by Super Monkey » Logged

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L