superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:46:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HUGE NEWS! DC Nation 52 Spoilers  (Read 8404 times)
Michel Weisnor
Action Ace

« on: January 17, 2007, 11:21:50 PM »

"This column often hints at many essential facts, but some secrets are ever important to conceal in our retention of the element of surprise. Therefore, above all objections, our one foremost thought is finally recognized and imaginatively coming to fruition. Right here this stands before you, the heart thumping meaning to what waits at our awe-inspired ending is about to see light. So that there is hardly any confusion, a code was transcribed, one easily translated as a harbinger of facts essential to those multitudes who have unilaterally followed the lives of our tenacious heroes from introduction to their various adventures and efforts. We have rallied around these said heroes, whose existence is the stuff of legend. This column's prime information is to let anyone who loves 52 have essential information to x-ecute a very informed opinion to select simply all the clues for summation.

So there you have it, the secret of 52. All you need to know about the stunning conclusion to our groundbreaking series is stated clearly in the paragraph above. Of course it doesn't touch upon the heartwrenching conclusion to Ralph Dibny's journey, the ramifications of World War Three or the ultimate fate of the space team, but it does give you an essential key to the direction of the DC Universe for the foreseeable future and where many future stories lie.

Now, there's no need to thank me; after all, we are all part of the DC Nation and we should always share information like this when it becomes available. If we can't speak freely and openly, who can?

Okay, okay. Maybe I didn't actually speak that openly, and figuring out the code that deciphers the secret might come at some cost (both in time spent and brain cells), but there is a secret in there and it's a doozy. It might take some time but I know you'll figure it out. I need a favor, though: once you do find out the answer, be careful who you let know. Information like this should not be thrown around. In the wrong hands, who knows what might happen. And if you run into the writers Geoff Johns, Grant Morrison, Greg Rucka, Mark Waid, or editor Michael Siglain, don't let them know you found out from me. I promised them I'd never tell, and I'd never hear the end of it.

Thanks.

To be continued...."

Take every third word....Take the first letter....

The secret of fifty two is that the multiverse still exists
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 11:46:57 PM by Michel Weisnor » Logged

"Truth, Tolerance, and Justice"
Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 03:14:46 AM »

The secret of fifty two is that the multiverse still exists

That's no secret - that's what I've been continually stating in all my posts!

Haven't you guys figured it out yet?  When Great Rao speaks - it is the Word of Creation.

"The bottom line involves choices.  Neither gods nor humans have ever stood calmly in a minefield forever.  Good or evil, they are bound to choose.  And when they do, you will see the truth of all that motivates us.  As a thinking being, you have the obligation to choose.  If the fate of all mankind were in your hands, what would your decision be?  As a writer and an artist, I've drawn my answer."   - Jack Kirby
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 11:49:59 PM »

Where is my Cracker Jack Decoder ring when I need it?

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Kuuga
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 07:40:15 PM »

Even if this is true it may still not be a good thing. Consider the current regime. It'll just be grim n' gore on multiple Earths.

CHO-HENSHIN! KAMEN RAIDA, KUUGA!
jamespup
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2007, 02:39:01 AM »

Anyone know why the Phantom Zone inhabitants seem to be wearing glasses from Sivana Optical?
jamespup
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2007, 12:26:38 AM »

Seriously

I don't know....does this mean anything to anyone?
ShinDangaioh
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2007, 10:43:59 PM »

Even if this is true it may still not be a good thing. Consider the current regime. It'll just be grim n' gore on multiple Earths.

Blah.  You know, Infinite Crisis was a ploy to get rid of the multiverse that showed up in Justice League: The Nail II  so that Didio and Johns would say they did something, instead of just doing a lot of flash and fury for nothing but shock and get rid of the hope-filled universes.
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2007, 11:29:25 PM »

Seriously

I don't know....does this mean anything to anyone?

Not to me Huh?

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L