superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:49:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 52 Week 37 Phantom Zone Manipulation?  (Read 2301 times)
Michel Weisnor
Action Ace

« on: January 19, 2007, 11:15:23 PM »

The following interview contains heavy spoilers of 52 Week 37...viewer discretion is advised

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=98182

Okay, can the Phantom Zone Projector be dismantled and re-used as a super suit (as Mark Waid explains)? Also, can the Phantom Zone be absorbed? I thought it was another dimension.

Did PC Superman ever use the giant key? Is it possible Rip Hunter and Booster Gold were actually on Earth-1?!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 11:27:24 PM by Michel Weisnor » Logged

"Truth, Tolerance, and Justice"
DBN
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 04:52:27 AM »

Okay, can the Phantom Zone Projector be dismantled and re-used as a super suit (as Mark Waid explains)?

Yeah, the zone was used in a similar way by Ruin (Emil Hamilton) during Greg Rucka's abortion of a run on AOS.

Also, can the Phantom Zone be absorbed? I thought it was another dimension.

That, I don't know. Before the formation of the New Earth, there were so many variations of the Zone to the point of being bloody ridiclulous.

Did PC Superman ever use the giant key? Is it possible Rip Hunter and Booster Gold were actually on Earth-1?!

New Earth? My guess is that the classical fortress (with crystal enhancements) replaced the tesseract one that was destroyed during Kal's fight with WW.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L