superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:25:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Poll
Question: Who is Hotter?
Ma Kent - 2 (20%)
Lois Lane - 5 (50%)
None of the above - 3 (30%)
Total Voters: 10

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Man, Ma Kent is pretty hot, am I right, fellas?  (Read 10346 times)
JulianPerez
Council of Wisdom

« on: January 21, 2007, 08:09:06 AM »

Huh? C'mon, people, fess up, I can't be the only one here. It isn't wrong if it feels so RIGHT.

Ay chihuahua, Ma Kent is muy caliente! You know, at least after Superboy youthened them up.

Ma Kent was always best when she contradicts the whole rural Grandma homemaker image - sex appeal is one of the more interesting ideas...though perhaps it was unintentional as many artists tend to draw all young women the same way.

Though I'm not much of a fan of the Dean Cain LOIS AND CLARK, one thing I did like about it was that Ma Kent was made a very modern woman instead of a folksy nonentity baking cakes. Ma Kent in that series wears jeans and a t-shirt, and was a thoroughly delightful, sassy older woman. I don't think there's a single interpretation of Superman that is devoid of one redeeming feature, at least ONE good idea. Theirs was putting Ma Kent in jeans and a t-shirt.

"Wait, folks...in a startling new development, Black Goliath has ripped Stilt-Man's leg off, and appears to be beating him with it!"
       - Reporter, Champions #15 (1978)
Permanus
Superman Squad

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 10:56:10 AM »

Doesn't Annette O'Toole play her on Smallville? Nuff said.

Between the revolution and the firing-squad, there is always time for a glass of champagne.
Aldous
Superman Squad

Downunder

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 05:39:48 AM »

You're wasting your time, Perez. Ma Kent has eyes only for Pa Kent, and she would never betray him -- so you don't have a chance with her.
davidelliott
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 07:59:33 AM »

Doesn't Annette O'Toole play her on Smallville? Nuff said.

AMEN BROTHER!!!
Spaceman Spiff
Superman Family

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2007, 12:46:38 AM »

Sorry, Julian. I had to vote for Lois (when drawn by Swanderson). However, Annette O'Toole is hotter than Margot Kidder any day.
Uncle Mxy
Superman Squad

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2007, 01:21:41 AM »

Sorry, Julian. I had to vote for Lois (when drawn by Swanderson). However, Annette O'Toole is hotter than Margot Kidder any day.
Co-signed!

Let's not forget the young Martha Kent in S:TAS for hotness:

Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2007, 05:16:08 AM »

Just a note that I added the poll after Julian started the thread.

I haven't voted yet, though.  Still trying to make up my mind...

"The bottom line involves choices.  Neither gods nor humans have ever stood calmly in a minefield forever.  Good or evil, they are bound to choose.  And when they do, you will see the truth of all that motivates us.  As a thinking being, you have the obligation to choose.  If the fate of all mankind were in your hands, what would your decision be?  As a writer and an artist, I've drawn my answer."   - Jack Kirby
Kuuga
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2007, 03:59:32 PM »

Let's not forget the young Martha Kent in S:TAS for hotness:

Agreed! She's a Timm girl though so of course she's hot.

CHO-HENSHIN! KAMEN RAIDA, KUUGA!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L