superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonThe SUNSTONEHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 04:17:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Supermen of America Large Patch  (Read 3616 times)
caseca1
Jimmy Olsen Fan Club

« on: April 24, 2007, 05:32:00 PM »

I recently inherited a large "Supermen of America" patch, which also displays "Action Comics" on the patch. The picture is of Superman breaking out of chains. From what I have read, this patch was issued to members of the Supermen of America fan club who were able to recruit a certain number of other members, and then who sent in 10 cents. My understanding is that this is one of the more desirable pieces of superhero memorabilia that exist. My question is, does anyone know how and where to find someone who could appraise something like this, and what would be the best way of selling something like this? Any help would be great. --Chris
Permanus
Superman Squad

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 12:57:40 AM »

Taking liberties here, but I think that Gernot is the expert on this sort of thing.

Between the revolution and the firing-squad, there is always time for a glass of champagne.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L