superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonThe Krypton ChroniclesHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 01:07:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Poll
Question: Who would win in a fight in their most powerful state.
Superman(Prime) - 4 (80%)
Goku(SSJ4) - 1 (20%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Superman vs Goku  (Read 6936 times)
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2007, 11:32:22 PM »

My cousin once tried to watch the dreaded TV show and the ep that he caught was just one character powering up for 30 minutes... he never watched again! LOL!

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Sword of Superman
Superman Family

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2007, 11:21:59 PM »

For me are so different that it's impossible making them fight each other,by the way Goku's powers don't have a magical origin,he is a Sayan one of the most powerful race in the universe,in fact is much more alike Doomsday(every time he fight someone more powerful than him,is body and powers will adapt/increase).

"Since we didn't want to use our science on your world, Shayera and I decided we would fight Earth-crime with Earth-weapons. She always found it amusing that I felt so comfortable with them" - Katar Hol
Permanus
Superman Squad

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2007, 08:38:08 AM »

It's a convention in superhero fiction that Superman, being the grandaddy of them all, always gets to kick whoever he's fighting around the room a couple of times, and then he gets to kick them back the other way. And while he's doing that, he figures out a way to neutralise their powers. And when he's done that, he dangles them at the end of his arm and says "Now, would you care to explain why you attacked me?" And if he doesn't get an answer, he kicks them around the room some more.

So there.

Between the revolution and the firing-squad, there is always time for a glass of champagne.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L