superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:37:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How CONFUSED do you feel now?  (Read 3796 times)
LadyStyx
Superman's Pal

« on: June 07, 2007, 09:05:04 PM »

Well, I know that the current Legion title happens in the 31st century of post-IC Earth, but in the JSA/JLA crossover the LOSH of the '70s makes appearence. What leaves me certianly puzzled is this: are they from the "52" Mulitiverse from former Earth-96, now Earth-22? Or DC is showing us screwed-beyond-repair continuity again (*arrgh*). And if they come form another earth, could the DnA LOSH be still around? (coolest and best legion EVER!)
jamespup
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 05:16:24 AM »

Confused?  Not at all!   Especially after Action #850

Megamultiverse or googolplexverse or whatever, it's all good, it all DID and it can continue to  happen, and that makes me very happy.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L