superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 01:58:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't smoke or Superman will kill you  (Read 11381 times)
Kinggunman
Superman Fan

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2007, 04:11:59 AM »

Jesus H. Christ! I think Superman needs to find a hobbie! Or at least stop killing people! Jesus...I'm going to have nightmares...

Destiny is a load of crap, created by weak people who are to afraid to take control of their own lives.-me
thomas
Superman's Pal

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2007, 01:43:30 AM »

There were two of those, here's the other-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiHKljxANIU

My blog. Now featuring thoughts from Leinil Yu, Scott McCloud, Kurt Busiek, Brad Walker, and Evan Dorkin. Seriously!
Man they are slummin' it.
Permanus
Superman Squad

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2007, 02:05:07 AM »

It's only just occurring to me that these ads were made in the UK!

Between the revolution and the firing-squad, there is always time for a glass of champagne.
Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2007, 05:19:59 AM »

It's only just occurring to me that these ads were made in the UK!

That probably means that they aren't canonical. No worries, then, Kinggunman.  Smiley

"The bottom line involves choices.  Neither gods nor humans have ever stood calmly in a minefield forever.  Good or evil, they are bound to choose.  And when they do, you will see the truth of all that motivates us.  As a thinking being, you have the obligation to choose.  If the fate of all mankind were in your hands, what would your decision be?  As a writer and an artist, I've drawn my answer."   - Jack Kirby
Johnny Nevada
Last Son of Krypton

Milwaukee, WI

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2007, 05:05:02 PM »

Well, least he didn't kill Nick O'Teen in that second video...unless the throwing-him-into-the-air takes place after this one, or Nick O'Teen's hard to defeat/kill...

And apparently, either Metropolis is in the UK, or Supes just used his telescopic vision to see all of this going on in London. ;-)

Permanus
Superman Squad

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2007, 09:57:01 PM »

Nick O'Teen's hard to defeat/kill...

And apparently, either Metropolis is in the UK, or Supes just used his telescopic vision to see all of this going on in London. ;-)

As a former smoker, I can confirm that Nick O'Teen is a pretty tough customer, but I still think throwing the guy off the map is a bit over the top.

It's wonderfully weird how Superman leaves the Daily Planet offices to be greeted by what seems to be schoolchildren in one of London's more affluent suburbs. He really keeps tabs!

Between the revolution and the firing-squad, there is always time for a glass of champagne.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L