superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonSupermanicaHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 12:40:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Justice Finale  (Read 6247 times)
Permanus
Superman Squad

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2007, 10:14:16 PM »

In found the art to be cluttered and confusing and the storytelling weak throughout.  Trying to keep track of all this mishigoss in another age would've been a one-shot super-friends annual.

And yeah it petered out - big time.  But nice to see Barry Allen and Hal Jordan throughout.
REALLY  nice to see Barry Allen again. I really miss him!

Between the revolution and the firing-squad, there is always time for a glass of champagne.
Criadoman
Superman Family

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2007, 11:03:13 PM »

To me, the art in Justice just seemed more dynamic than it was in Kingdom Come.

I could go one a bit further. Why don't the various nations in the comic universes ever develop countermeasures against their demi-gods? Especially when they can do things like teleport a nation's deterrent into the sun.

This is because Ross is painting over the pencils by the other artist. 

"If I print "She was stark naked"--& then proceeded to describe her person in detail, what critic would not howl?--but the artist does this & all ages gather around & look & talk & point." - Mark Twain
Kuuga
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2007, 03:47:45 AM »

I enjoyed Justice alot but I felt really awkward and timed dialog held it back from being everything it could have been.

CHO-HENSHIN! KAMEN RAIDA, KUUGA!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L