superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:19:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "The UNKNOWN SUPERGIRL!"  (Read 8189 times)
Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« on: July 16, 2003, 03:49:36 PM »

Here are the first two parts of a seven part Supergirl epic:

"The UNKNOWN SUPERGIRL!" and "Supergirl's SECRET ENEMY!"

Parts 3 through 7 are coming soon.

Each installment of this storyline was originally published in separate issues of Action Comics.  Later, the saga was collected together in an 80 page giant which added a summary of the Milestone's in Supergirl's Life.

S!

"The bottom line involves choices.  Neither gods nor humans have ever stood calmly in a minefield forever.  Good or evil, they are bound to choose.  And when they do, you will see the truth of all that motivates us.  As a thinking being, you have the obligation to choose.  If the fate of all mankind were in your hands, what would your decision be?  As a writer and an artist, I've drawn my answer."   - Jack Kirby
Aldous
Superman Squad

Downunder

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2003, 01:33:15 AM »

It really is amazing being able to enjoy such classics online here at the best website around.

It's just a matter of making the time to enjoy them. I still have to get through the Mon-El story online, which I'm looking forward to!
MatterEaterLad
Council of Wisdom

Silver Age Surfer

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2003, 04:43:30 PM »

As a dedicated lurker here, I have to agree...since my "Silver Age" ended around 1969 or so, I especially enjoy the 50s and 60s entries... :wink:
Klar Ken T5477
Council of Wisdom

Metropolis Prime, NYC, NY USA

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2003, 03:33:14 AM »

I know more people who'll be joining us here online because I yakked about online silver age goodies!

They're like..."Really?Huh? Jeepers!!!"  :lol:
Jor-El
Supermen of America

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2003, 07:16:31 PM »

well, i wonder if this is the issue where Supergirl finds out Zor-El and Alura are still alive?? Plus is the first issue of Birthright going to contain the only mention of Krypton Huh?

My world was destroyed and there were no other survivors who am i ?!?
Klar Ken T5477
Council of Wisdom

Metropolis Prime, NYC, NY USA

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2003, 06:13:28 AM »

Am jonesing for the rest of Supergirl saga - hint hint!
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2003, 07:43:20 AM »

80 pages!!!!!

When completed this has to be the biggest on-line comic ever. How I wish I had a cable modem right about now :oops:

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2003, 05:33:22 PM »

Quote from: "Klar Ken T5477"
Am jonesing for the rest of Supergirl saga - hint hint!

Yeah, I'm on it.  How about The Future Superman of 2965 while I'm at it?

Although I recently updated the Guestbook and Mailsack, I've still got some Fan Art to add and a couple other small backlogged items to work on.  But the next online comic should be coming up pretty soon!

S!

"The bottom line involves choices.  Neither gods nor humans have ever stood calmly in a minefield forever.  Good or evil, they are bound to choose.  And when they do, you will see the truth of all that motivates us.  As a thinking being, you have the obligation to choose.  If the fate of all mankind were in your hands, what would your decision be?  As a writer and an artist, I've drawn my answer."   - Jack Kirby
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L