superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:16:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the Byrne's Superman in another earth of 52 multiverse?  (Read 10314 times)
carmelo
Superman Emergency Squad

« on: July 05, 2007, 09:21:24 PM »

The Superman post crisis late 80s-90s is now on Earth-8 or in another Earth? 
EARTH-8  Mentioned in INFINITE CRISIS #5 as the home of Breach, where Kyle Raynor is the original one and only Green Lantern, Jason Rusch is Firestorm, and the Huntress has always been Helena Bertinelli. In other worlds, the primary heroes of this world are all the ones created Post-Crisis. We have not seen a Superman from this world, but we must assume there is one. I imagine that, whereas the Earth-1 Superman landed on Earth in the early 20th century, and debuted in 1938, and the Earth-2 Superman landed in the 30’s and was most active in the early ’60s, this would be a world where he landed on Earth sometime in the late ’60s and began his career as Superman in the early ’90s.
                                http://shanghalla.wordpress.com/2007/05/05/mapping-the-multiverse/
crispy snax
Superman Family

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 09:30:18 PM »

this is confusing me... he seems to be preoccupied with which legion belongs on which earth...
Permanus
Superman Squad

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 09:36:30 PM »

Oh boy, the "B" word in the title of the thread. I wonder how long this one will last?

Between the revolution and the firing-squad, there is always time for a glass of champagne.
Uncle Mxy
Superman Squad

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 10:05:05 PM »

Byrne in Earth-L.

Michel Weisnor
Action Ace

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 11:25:22 PM »

Yep, there appears to be a Man of Steel Superman Earth. Don't forget Jurgens' era Superman Earth.

More 52:
Today, another Earth was added Earth-34 home of the Forerunners. I also read there is going to be an Eart...Angor Universe with both Champions and Extremists.

"Truth, Tolerance, and Justice"
carmelo
Superman Emergency Squad

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2007, 12:22:51 AM »

Don't forget this:                                                                                               
Shot at 2007-07-05
NotSuper
Action Ace

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2007, 01:26:22 AM »

I love the reaction Supergirl had to the super-mullet. The Birthright Superman is in that panel too.

Many people want others to accept their opinions as fact. If enough people accept them as fact then it gives the initial person or persons a feeling of power. This is why people will constantly talk about something they hate—they want others to feel the same way. It matters to them that others perceive things the same way that they do.
nightwing
Defender of Kandor
Council of Wisdom

Semper Vigilans

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2007, 02:02:58 PM »

If there *is* an "Earth-MOS," then I hope my Cosmic Treadmill comes with a map so I can avoid it like the plague.

This looks like a job for...
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L