superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:40:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the Byrne's Superman in another earth of 52 multiverse?  (Read 10321 times)
Permanus
Superman Squad

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2007, 08:43:18 PM »

If there *is* an "Earth-MOS," then I hope my Cosmic Treadmill comes with a map so I can avoid it like the plague.

While you're on that, do you think there's any chance of convincing Barry Allen to come back?

Between the revolution and the firing-squad, there is always time for a glass of champagne.
SteamTeck
Superman Emergency Squad

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2007, 12:09:41 AM »

Don't worry he will because  I thought he died well and Wally was a worthy successor and more interesting character. Of course its possible they could frustrate us both and probably would if I bothered to read anymore.
RonFez.net
Superman's Pal

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2007, 01:53:28 AM »

I was just thinking how it would be interesting if they ended the byrne superman saga by showing that he was really a clone of the original kal-el or something like that.  It would add a nice twist since the his krypton had so many clones.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L