superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 08:09:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grant Morrison to write Final Crisis...  (Read 4959 times)
DBN
Last Son of Krypton

« on: July 28, 2007, 02:28:49 AM »

with JG Jones on interiors.

Link
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 03:08:40 AM »

woohoo!

This means that not only will the Multiverse stays, but perhaps even a multi-multiverse will be brought forth!

That is unless the DC editors demand that it goes back to a crappy single universe.

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Superman Forever
Superman Family

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 03:56:03 AM »

Now IŽm very happy and confident that thareŽll be a good story and a pay-off for everything since 1986...
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2007, 04:25:42 AM »

the final part makes it sound even more promising:

NRAMA: Well, I think people are afraid it's just an event for the sake of an event. A "crisis" just to have a "crisis." You know?

JGJ: Well, I don't think I would draw this book if it was like that. I pick my projects very carefully. I only draw things I'm interested in. I only draw a book every few years. And I don't think I would be interested in doing just another giant every-superhero-gets-involved-makes-a-cameo-smackdown" kind of thing.

And this is why having Grant write the book was so important, 'cause Grant has a real clear idea what he wants to do with this story. He told me that if they couldn't work out any potential continuity problems, he would just rather do it as an All-Star so he could tell this story. It's a story he wants to tell, and not company event. So we're just going to tell our story and see what happens.

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L