superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:27:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Batman Season 5 teaser!  (Read 5255 times)
Superman of America
Superman Family

« on: August 24, 2007, 02:23:54 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT0mlHWkqgA
The Batman meets.......SUPERMAN! The teaser has appearances by Lois(not sure I like the character design--too skinny), Jimmy, & Robin(Dick calling Jimmy a fanboy, classic!). Superman, Batman, & Robin fighting a army of Metallos looks almost like a classic "World's Finest" moment. Here's a lil spoiler:

Superman knows Batman's Bruce Wayne!

Superman of America: America's No.1 Sunshine Superman!
Uncle Mxy
Superman Squad

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 01:08:02 PM »

Watching Superman slug Bane reminds me of an amusing B:TAS/S:TAS moment.  Superman is disguised as Batman because Batman went missing, and just mops the floor with Bane and some other villains. 

Yeah, Lois is too skinny, but that is consistent with the overall look of the show's women.  I wonder who's doing the voices.

Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2007, 01:26:01 PM »

at least it look a heck of a lot better than the new Legion trailer.

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Composite Superman
Supermen of America

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 01:55:31 AM »

Watching Superman slug Bane reminds me of an amusing B:TAS/S:TAS moment.  Superman is disguised as Batman because Batman went missing, and just mops the floor with Bane and some other villains. 

Yeah, Lois is too skinny, but that is consistent with the overall look of the show's women.  I wonder who's doing the voices.

I've read that George Newbern and Dana Delaney will be voicing Superman and Lois once again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L