superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:10:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "You Tube" has pulled the "Family Album" segments!!!  (Read 4726 times)
Ruby Spears Superman
Superman Family

« on: September 23, 2007, 03:29:20 AM »

I can't believe they did this Angry Angry Angry!!! I guess they had to do it for legal reasons but even that wouldn't bother me so much if it wasn't for the fact that THEY AREN'T AVAILABLE ON DVD!!! ( Angry Angry Angry again!)

Here is a rare and great cartoon that in all likelyhood we may never see again! Meanwhile, look at the insipid crap that's still on there: how many people do we need posting Bleach episodes?!

I hope DC has some plans for this series, it would be a shame to have it die unforgotten except in cult circles. Cry 
carmine
Superman Family

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 06:16:28 PM »

isnt all of Youtube just stealing copyrighted material??? its weird what they pull and don't pull.

But since its not on DVD you are not actually stealing money from ruby sears anyways.

Its a shame because I never seen that show except for one family album segment on youtube (clark's birthday) it was pretty cute.
Ruby Spears Superman
Superman Family

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2007, 07:39:15 PM »

That was my thinking, who exactly is being ripped off here? No one is currently making a profit off of it now anyway. I would think they would be more concerned about all those anime episodes of shows that are still on the air people keep posting. I guess it's just easier to target something that is rare. Sad really... Cry

But your right, how many people go there to watch some guy play the Star Wars theme on his armpit? Most of "You Tube" is copyright infringment. 
carmine
Superman Family

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 01:42:55 AM »

I am going to make a video "Leave Ruby Spears Superman ALONE"

(instead of Leave Britney Spears alone. in case you didn't get my awesome youtube based joke)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L