superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE AUCTION!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:50:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Green Lantern: Johns Interview w/ Superman-Prime  (Read 2572 times)
Michel Weisnor
Action Ace

« on: September 27, 2007, 11:54:23 PM »

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=130914

While I don't care for Superman-Prime's fall, I'm enjoying the ascent of Green Lantern as hero and a monthly. Right now, it's the best title in DC. When could you last say that about GL? Every writer gets one popular run and this is Johns', even better than JSA. Green Lantern proves you don't need 7 year long multi-crossover events to sell books, just well written concentrated storytelling. I can't believe it's that simple but what do I know?   Wink

"Truth, Tolerance, and Justice"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L