superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes Newton<Holliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 11:39:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Poll
Question: Should the Categories be increased, decreased, or stay the same?
increase
decrease
stay the same

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: More or Less Categories  (Read 4635 times)
India Ink
Superman Squad

« on: November 06, 2007, 05:50:56 PM »

I've noticed that the forum doesn't get much action.  And I wonder if part of the problem is that the forum is spread out among so many categories. Fewer categories would push posters to look under one general (very general--eg. Superman comics) category to see the topics.  And while looking for one topic, the poster might find others he/she wants to answer.  I don't know if this would work. Maybe the forum is just always going to have low responses. But it might be worth a try.

What do you think?

India Ink
Permanus
Superman Squad

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 10:30:32 PM »

Actually, I was just thinking it doesn't seem to have been very active these past two weeks (is that because of holidays in the US or something?), but usually it gets quite a lot of activity compared to other forums I go on. It seems to me that different categories tend to inspire people to write more - it's not as though the topics got diluted or anything.

You should have seen how active the place got the day after Superman Returns opened in America: I thought I'd have to take the day off to go through all the posts.

Between the revolution and the firing-squad, there is always time for a glass of champagne.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L