superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:49:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Return of Superman Through the Ages  (Read 28925 times)
Nykor
Supermen of America

« on: January 16, 2009, 10:49:13 PM »

I'm pleasantly flabbergasted to see you, and I wish you long life and far more contributors.
LynneL
Jimmy Olsen Fan Club

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 10:26:35 PM »

Hello,

I am also very pleased to see the return of this web site. I was shocked when I tried to log on and it was gone. I don't know all of the details as to why it disappeared but I presume that it was because DC objected to the posting of the comics on this site.

I think that they are very foolish. I know in my case it renewed my interest in comics after not reading them for over 20 years. In fact, I actually bought a few in the past year to fill in a few of the things that have happened since then.

I have missed this site. I was like talking to some old friends. I was able to reread stories that I had originally purchased in the 60's, 70's and 80's. I also read several that were new to me. I hope that the administrator is able and permitted to add stories to the existing selection. I can only imagine the amount of work that was put into the original construction of this site and its maintenance.

Even if you are unable or unwillling to return this site to its former glory, I want to thank you for the hours of enjoyment that I had reading the selections that you had posted.

Lynne L.

DoctorZero
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 01:37:10 PM »

It looks like now this is the place for us Superman fans.

India Ink
Superman Squad

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 06:21:37 PM »

Been quite a while since I last came onto this site. Amazing that I am still logged in here, ha ha.

Best wishes for the future.

India Ink
Shazam!
Superman Emergency Squad

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2012, 01:45:19 PM »

I'm glad to be back too!  I missed this site as well.   

The Real Captain Marvel!
ManSinha
Superman Emergency Squad

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2012, 04:20:23 PM »

Same goes for me

MK
Gernot
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2012, 03:10:37 AM »

I missed this place, and I didn't even load my slingshot!  Wink

Seriously, I'm really glad it's back, and hope it stays for a long, long time.  Smiley

Nykor
Supermen of America

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2014, 03:19:39 PM »

Rao, I hope it wasn't too laborious a slog, but thanks for bringing back STTA! (And this time I think I'll use "Supermanica".) "Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days. Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic." Yeah, I think I'll chance it.
Thanks again!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L