superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonSupermanicaHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:16:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Flash Forum  (Read 5762 times)
jayce77
Superman's Pal

« on: March 12, 2011, 10:11:52 PM »

I think it would be terriffic to add a new catagory to Site. Since Batman and other have there forums. With the upcoming Big Screen movie in the making as well as other Flash history in media, I think it would be a cool idea. What do you guys think? Opinions? Suggestions?

superboy
Superman Emergency Squad

Up,Up and away.

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 04:47:06 PM »

Grinthat would be a amazing idea.There should be more websites like thhis.
nightwing
Defender of Kandor
Council of Wisdom

Semper Vigilans

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 04:54:32 PM »

I think The Flash would fall under "Other Superfriends."  I can't speak for Rao, but I'm guessing Batman gets his own forum thanks to his long-standing partnership with Superman in "World's Finest" and frequent guest-starring roles in "Jimmy Olsen," "Lois Lane," et al, making him more or less a member of the "Superman Family."

This looks like a job for...
Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 05:53:02 PM »

It really has to do with traffic and expected traffic.  If I create a Flash forum but it only gets one or two posts, I don't think that's a subject deserving of its own section.  I split out Batman and Captain Marvel because they were getting a lot of posts, so there were existing threads ready to movie into the new sections.

But given that no one has ever posted anything about the Flash, I don't see how one could justify giving him his own section - it'd be completely empty.  The "Other" section currently has posts about GL, Bionic Man, and Captain America.  Maybe there's something about the Flash, but if so, it's buried pretty deep.

If people start talking about the Flash, I'll give him his own section.  I just don't want to put the cart ahead of the horse, so to speak.

"The bottom line involves choices.  Neither gods nor humans have ever stood calmly in a minefield forever.  Good or evil, they are bound to choose.  And when they do, you will see the truth of all that motivates us.  As a thinking being, you have the obligation to choose.  If the fate of all mankind were in your hands, what would your decision be?  As a writer and an artist, I've drawn my answer."   - Jack Kirby
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L