superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:57:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Confessions of A Superman Fan: 2012 Edition  (Read 7399 times)
nightwing
Defender of Kandor
Council of Wisdom

Semper Vigilans

« on: April 03, 2012, 06:57:16 PM »

Hi, all.

You probably noticed the "Confessions of A Superman Fan" blog has been down for several months after a particularly nasty hack attack.  Anyway it was already a "dead" (or at least "hibernating") blog for a while before that, as I stopped adding new posts in Spring of 2011 and just kept the blog up in archive form.

After fiddling around with the surviving files for a while (when I got a moment here and there), I've added *much* of the blog content to my old "static" page, and given the site a new front page with navigation links to the new material. 

If anyone's interested in revisiting any of the old posts, you may find them at the site now.  If any other files turn out to be salvage-able, I may add those as well. 

Thanks to everyone who visited the blog and made it fun to do for three and a half years.  I always enjoyed your comments (which are also saved, but it's hard to figure out how to use them).

The site is still here:  http://supermanfan.nu/nightwing/

This looks like a job for...
Klar Ken T5477
Council of Wisdom

Metropolis Prime, NYC, NY USA

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 02:18:33 AM »

Good to have it back-- This sentence along with the accompanying photo you posted below it gave me the biggest laugh of the day

"And of course we get another of Superman's masterful disguises, this time a "pencil thin mustache" pasted on to make him "Deadshot" Daniels. Luckily we have those thought balloons to read, or no doubt we'd have been fooled as well."

http://supermanfan.nu/nightwing/adventures/murder/whoswho.jpg
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 02:22:44 AM by Klar Ken T5477 » Logged
countryboylife
Superman's Pal

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 10:38:36 PM »

Glad to see you are back!

I'm sorry to hear about the hack attack.

I hope it wasn't superman hate related.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L