superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:20:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Supermanica permanently gone?  (Read 26459 times)
Klar Ken T5477
Council of Wisdom

Metropolis Prime, NYC, NY USA

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2014, 03:54:34 PM »

Holy Fire Falls!
TELLE
Supermanica Council
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2015, 01:21:32 AM »

"there is a problem with this site"

http://supermanica.wiki/index2.php
Our records indicate that you requested to cancel your account.

Your account is currently in a pending delete period.

If you want the account cancelled, no further action is needed. The account will be deleted automatically after the pending period is over.

If you have changed your mind and want to keep the account open you must login to your control panel and update your billing information in the billing section. This will remove your cancel request and your site will return in the next 15 minutes.

If you do not know your control panel password, you can have your password sent to you.

If you are unable to update your billing information with our online system, please call our emergency billing update phone line.

Frequently asked questions:

Q: I did not request to cancel my account! What is going on?

A: If you share the account with someone else, the other person may have requested a cancel. Please check with any co-owners of your site.

Everything you ever wanted to
know about the classic Superman:
Supermanica
The Encyclopedia of Supermanic Biography!
(temporarily offline)
Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2016, 05:18:22 PM »

Restored from backup.

Supermanica is at http://supermanica.superman.nu - I'll be updating the broken links around the site.

"The bottom line involves choices.  Neither gods nor humans have ever stood calmly in a minefield forever.  Good or evil, they are bound to choose.  And when they do, you will see the truth of all that motivates us.  As a thinking being, you have the obligation to choose.  If the fate of all mankind were in your hands, what would your decision be?  As a writer and an artist, I've drawn my answer."   - Jack Kirby
TELLE
Supermanica Council
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2016, 10:16:41 AM »

simply beautiful. thanks. again.

Supermanica
(temporarily offline)
TELLE
Supermanica Council
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2020, 11:43:47 PM »

Hi Rao! Looks like the great Supermanica is no more, once again. Ah well. I don't expect anything to live forever, but just in case you doidn't mean for it to be so (my dearest hope), I  thought I should let you know. Just looking up the parallel universe entry.
http://supermanica.superman.nu/index.php/Main_Page

Supermanica
(temporarily offline)
Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2020, 02:59:17 AM »

Hi Telle,

Thanks for the pointer.  I checked the site and went into a panic - you are right, all of the articles are blank!

But it turns out that the articles are still there (in fact, if you log in and "edit" an article, you will see the content come up in the editor).

But previewing the article and viewing the article don't work, so don't try saving any changes just yet.

It turns out that the version of the Wiki package that is running is so old, that an operating system update that took place underneath it broke it.

The only solution is to update the wiki software itself, something I haven't done since 2011.  I don't know what updating such an old wiki will do, but it is the only choice at this point.

Off to adventure!

Undecided

"The bottom line involves choices.  Neither gods nor humans have ever stood calmly in a minefield forever.  Good or evil, they are bound to choose.  And when they do, you will see the truth of all that motivates us.  As a thinking being, you have the obligation to choose.  If the fate of all mankind were in your hands, what would your decision be?  As a writer and an artist, I've drawn my answer."   - Jack Kirby
Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2020, 07:20:08 AM »

« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 06:11:36 PM by Great Rao » Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L