superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes Newton<Holliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:29:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Superman DVD  (Read 4174 times)
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« on: February 19, 2003, 05:45:40 AM »

well kind of.

from http://www.dvdreview.com

Creative Design has set their sights on a new film to join their special edition club; Superman: The Movie. The 1978 film will get the upgrade later this year.
Like all Creative Design boxes, the set will include the existing DVD of the film with no extra features. The set will however include eight limited edition lobby card prints, a film senitype, the one-sheet movie poster and a commemorative booklet.
With the always hefty Creative Design retail price of $79.99, the set with all the goodies will be available next week on February 25th.

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
lastkryptonianhere
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2003, 09:55:38 PM »

I loved Superman The Movie and I was blown away by the DVD release a year or so ago.  I think that the new release is nice but hey I think I'll pass on this one for now.

"Look Up In The Sky ..."
valdemar
Superman Family

... and who, disguised as...

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2003, 05:27:27 AM »

I agree.  The DVD of Superman The Movie is brilliant but I already have one.  The extra goodies would be nice to have, but they are certainly not essential.  For $80.00 I think they should come up with some additional material to put on the DVD.  Although I'd be hard pressed to suggest what it should be.  Cool

"It is not too far fetched to predict that some day our very own planet may be peopled entirely by SUPERMEN!"
- Jerry Siegel, Superman #1
lastkryptonianhere
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2003, 02:18:19 AM »

I agree what more could be added to the DVD?  Perhaps a rundown on Superman's previous television programs and movies?  A comic book art gallery would be nice.

"Look Up In The Sky ..."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L