superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:39:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS SITE !!!!!!!!  (Read 2836 times)
Rob Burns
Superman Fan

« on: September 02, 2003, 01:26:10 AM »

WARNING ! ::
 :shock:
Those of you with sensitive issues, PLEASE do not read any further. This is a collector's tragic tale.  :!:
Remember, you have been warned.
I was a collector of various superheroes and their groups (JLA). I collected the usual books from 1985_1999 and ahd a mad-on to get the back issues that I had interesting stories. I had 35 long cardboard boxes of books and a box of ovrsized ones. Well, then the shame came. I moved out from my wife and, not being able to make so many trips to carry the books and other things, I left them there. I carried out 8 boxes of books I haven't yet read and ones I out aside to re-read. I told her to sell the rest on Ebay for our daughter. Well, as time goes by, I recall so many stories that I had that I want to re-read, I've tracked down many and, believe me, this site is a blessing.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.
I know you can feel my pain.
Rob
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L