superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonThe ADVENTURES of SUPERBOY!Holliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 09:00:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: REQUESTS OF STORIES !!  (Read 5649 times)
Rob Burns
Superman Fan

« on: November 21, 2003, 02:23:12 AM »

The quality of the scans are super(b)! Do you take requests? I'm looking for: Action Comics 133 where Superman meets the perfect girl (and Lois flips!), Adventure Comics 255 where Superboy and Clark Kent get split, and Superboy 5 where Superboy meets a pre-Kara Supergirl. What a novelty!
Thank you!
Robert
WILL_GILLIES
Jimmy Olsen Fan Club

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2004, 04:40:15 PM »

I am very much in awe of the content of this site.I have liked Superman scince i was 5 (I'm 21 now) Scince i saw the first Superman movie,  the first comic book i ever read was a UK reprint of Man of Steel number 1 (which i know makes me an iron age Superman fan) and i have vauge memories of George Reeves Adventures of Superman repeats.

And i got into other comics, i grew to liek the JSA, and i wanted to find out more about the Earth 2 Superman which led me here.

Anyway, lets get on with story requests.I'm none too sure of the issues.

I'd like to see the one where the Earth 2 Superman and Earth1 Superman team up to fight two Lex Luthors and Ultraman.

I'd also really like to see the whole Pocket universe Superboy saga,including his death.Not that i'm morbid!

Also i've come across another site, and i's like to recommend it to all Friends of the Man of steel.

http://www.supermancollectors.com

Thanks

WG
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2004, 01:52:21 AM »

From what I understand the Great Rao has run out of comics to put up. So unless you want to send him some comics, I don't think we will see any more comics for awhile. If you do plan on sending in comics, please e-mail him 1st.

thanks. Smiley

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
silentbob1885
Superman Fan

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2004, 06:33:34 AM »

I would like to see some more Superman comics from the Silver Age, hopefully someone has scans so they can send them to Rao  Cool
animator
Superman Fan

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2004, 11:34:51 PM »

I've just registered at this site and have a collection of over 1000 Superman titles. If there are any requests for stories to scan let me know and I'll see if I have it. I also have lots of other stuff too like the Secret Origin series Who's Who and all the Crisis books and crossovers. Can anyone give me a heads up on what resolution to make the scans at?
omike015
Superman Fan

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2004, 07:07:12 AM »

Quote from: "Super Monkey"
From what I understand the Great Rao has run out of comics to put up.

Run out of comics?!   Sad  Sad  Sad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L