superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 01:00:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hELP IN sUperMAn DISs!  (Read 12848 times)
MrCheimison
Superman's Pal

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2004, 06:53:14 AM »

Straight up, if Batman and Superman were seriously trying to kill eachother, even with preplanning, Superman would win.  Aside from the obvious, let's not forget all the Kryptonian technology he has access to, which is more advanced that anything Batman has.

I accept that, if Superman were not expecting it, Batman could disable or kill him with some well run plan, but if it EVER came to a physical confrontation, all the batarangs in the Universe aren't going to save Bruce.

-----------------------------------------------
"My magic protects me, Superman!  But nothing can protect you from my magic!" - Dr. Fate
Brainiac44
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2004, 09:02:23 PM »

Just thought of something here...  You guys remember the fight between Superman & Spider-Man (there's Parasite and Doom too).  Well, Superman kicked a spider-butt very easily...  So, if he could do that...  Isn't Spider-Man much stronger than Batman?  He's got the proportionate strength of a spider, ect...

Phro
Supermen of America

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2004, 11:27:29 PM »

Quote from: "Brainiac44"
I'm no Batman fan and am a big Superman fan.  Still...  Now anyone can be defeated by anyone under the right circumstances but...  If you put Supreman nude with Batman nude in a cage, you might end up with dead bat-meat...

I know I am more than 2 months late on reading this, but the imagery is hilarious.  :lol:

"Say, Jim!!....Wooo!"
"Excuse Me..."
"That's a BAAD OUT-FIT!!.....Wooo!"
-proof that even Pimps recognize Superman's coolness
tgallagher
Supermen of America

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2004, 10:42:53 AM »

Quote from: "Brainiac44"
I'm no Batman fan and am a big Superman fan.  Still...  Now anyone can be defeated by anyone under the right circumstances but...  If you put Supreman nude with Batman nude in a cage, you might end up with dead bat-meat...

I know i am late 2 but if this was to happen i think only the women would stick around to find out! I mean GROSS!

SUPERMAN V

http://www.freewebs.com/supermansupersite
Please Visit My website
Brainiac44
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2004, 01:09:22 AM »

Well, this isn't to be taken literally.  It's only to illustrate that Batman can only win over Superman if the dices are fixed.  Mono to mono, no artifice, there's no way Batman can win.  I could never understand all the rambling on some websites over this???

Tiberious
Superman Emergency Squad

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2004, 09:42:05 AM »

I know this is REALLY late, but if Batman could beat Superman why would Superman even bother giving Batman the kryptonite ring. Also, Batman may cheat, but he wouldn't kill Superman, if the fight was no holds bar, everyone cheat/kill/bite as much as they want, Batman would be dead...er faster than a speeding bullet?
comicfan
Superman's Pal

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2004, 06:19:12 PM »

Quote from: "Tiberious"
I know this is REALLY late, but if Batman could beat Superman why would Superman even bother giving Batman the kryptonite ring. Also, Batman may cheat, but he wouldn't kill Superman, if the fight was no holds bar, everyone cheat/kill/bite as much as they want, Batman would be dead...er faster than a speeding bullet?

Maybe he trusts Batman to use the ring in case Superman becomes evil or otherwise a threat to humanity.  Not saying that Superman would ever do that, but in case a supervillan hypnotizes him or takes over his body or something.  

And as long as we're talking about the animated Batman, remember, he does carry a piece of kryptonite in his utility belt for "insurance".
nightwing
Defender of Kandor
Council of Wisdom

Semper Vigilans

« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2004, 07:36:30 PM »

Well, yeah that's exactly why he gave Batman the ring.  But I think Tiberius is saying that if Batman had a chance of defeating Superman without using kryptonite, then Superman wouldn't have felt it necessary to give him the ring at all.

All of which may not prove who would win, but if nothing else it shows Superman's opinion on the subject...that there's no way can Batman beat him without using Kryptonite!  

Batman, on the other hand, probably has a different view...

This looks like a job for...
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L