superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonTomorrow's Lesson!Holliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:32:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New here  (Read 3256 times)
SuperJim
Jimmy Olsen Fan Club

« on: January 09, 2004, 12:51:17 PM »

Hi everybody this is my first time here. how r u all.

I'm a long time fan off SUPERMAN, And love the comics and the films. well the first and second films where the best. (to me anyway). i haven't really became a fan of the smallville series, except fot eh episode that christopher reeve appeared in, they nailed it for me with that one.

I don't think there should be another superman movie but if i could choose who would play the charactors these would be my choies.

JOHN CUSACK - SUPERMAN - He would ne to do alot of body work but i think he could play the role blindfolded

KEVIN SPACEY - LEX LUTHOR - He would need to shave his hair, but other then that i think he is lex luthor all over.

And COURTNEY COX - LOIS LANE - She would just need to shed her friends charactor and i think she could do a great Job

Does anyone else agree, or who do u think should be the new superman???
Defender
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2004, 06:30:00 AM »

Actually, my friend and I got to talking and you know who we thought might make a good Superman? Jude Law. Seriously, beef him up a bit, get him in the gym, it could happen. He's got great acting chops and he throws himself 100% into any project he comes aboard. He's got a very sincere, earnest kind of face that'd work well for Clark and Superman.

-Def.

"You will believe a man can fly."
Miss Danvers
Supermen of America

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2004, 07:27:32 PM »

Hi SuperJim

Welcome to the forum  Smiley I like the idea of Courtney Cox for Lois.  She played a good hard nosed reporter in Scream.

Brainiac44
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2004, 03:13:16 PM »

Welcome to the forum.

I think I'm an original here.  I don't have a clue as to who should be Superman.

BUT, you know what I would love?  If they made a dvd about all the false jump starts they've had and how much they've spent on a movie that doesn't come out...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L