superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:35:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Poll
Question: Should Kon-El become fully Kryptonian?  (Voting closed: January 10, 2004, 01:22:15 PM)
Yes. - 8 (44.4%)
No. - 10 (55.6%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Kon-El be fully Kryptonian?  (Read 11097 times)
stephens_666
Superman's Pal

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2004, 07:12:47 AM »

No, he should stay 50/50,Clark and Lex,it will make people look at him twice before trusting him.
Not to mention his telekinesis is awesome.[/img]

clone of the worlds greatest hero and the worlds greatest villian
CONNER KENT or KON-EL
S      U       P      E    R      B       O       Y       !!!
stephens_666
Superman's Pal

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2004, 07:23:13 AM »

Idont see Superboy growing up to be Superman,but something different.

CONNER KENT or KON-EL
stephens_666
Superman's Pal

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2004, 05:45:50 AM »

Superboy will grow up to be called POWERMAN and wear his black and red colors on his last supersuit he had in his own book.He's powers will be enormous,he'll have heat vision,superhearing,and his huge telekinetic power that will make him  as powerful as Superman.

CONNER KENT or KON-EL
Gor-el
Jimmy Olsen Fan Club

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2004, 04:15:27 PM »

I say yes. I makes little sense to me that they couldn't clone Kryptonian DNA, heck Auron had a copy. I makes far more sense to me that they managed to aquire a single cell and stimulated is growth. I think it stretches credibility that human and kryptonian DNA should be compatible.

Going by the 'Critical Condition' storyline, kryptonian don't even have the same organs as humans.
lonewolf23k
Superman Emergency Squad

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2005, 05:34:01 PM »

I voted yes, because I don't like the whole 50% Luthor concept at all.  It kind of spoils the concept of Superboy being thrust into the role of "Superman's heir", because then it offers a whole other destiny.  Then, instead of Superboy stories being about coping with the Superman legacy and having to live up to it's expectations, it becomes yet another "having to fight the temptation go turn to the Dark Side" story...
Gangbuster
Superman Squad

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2005, 06:29:09 PM »

Remember that episode of "The Tick" where they couldn't get tissue samples of him because he was invulnerable, so they used his mucus to clone him instead?

Kon-El should be 100 percent Kryptonian boogers.

"Trying to capture my wife, eh? That makes me SUPER-MAD!"

-"Superman", 1960

DoctorZero
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2005, 03:47:44 PM »

I think they've messed the character up by making him 50% Lex.  I'm at the point where I wish they would get rid of him and bring in a new Superboy.

dto
Action Ace

« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2005, 05:04:15 PM »

Quote from: "DoctorZero"
I think they've messed the character up by making him 50% Lex.  I'm at the point where I wish they would get rid of him and bring in a new Superboy.

Isn't that what Crises are for?   :wink:

I'm not predicting that Conner will "meet his Maker" (whomever he REALLY is) during Infinite Crisis, but perhaps we'll see yet another retcon of his origin -- he may be shifting from one origin to another just like Power Girl is currently doing.

So I won't be surprised if a "new' Superboy somehow emerges from the impending Crisis.  But considering my lukewarm reaction to the "new" Supergirl, I'm painfully reminded of the old adage, "Be careful what you wish for..."   Sad

DTO
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L