superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 02:00:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2004 : DC Direct : New Superman items!  (Read 3816 times)
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« on: January 24, 2004, 06:00:43 AM »

Source and info :

http://www.superherotimes.com/

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Brainiac44
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2004, 06:52:48 PM »

I posted a link in another thread but it didn't work (just for Lois though...).  This is one I'm gonna get - it's really nice.  Funny thing is that I don't plan on getting the Superman one...  I have lots of Superman statues but Lois is more scarce.  The sa fig though was nice.  They will sorta fit when I do a Lois display.

Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2004, 03:14:19 AM »

I have a sweet Golden Age Superman one, I wish I could post a picture, but it's great. This is the best Lois I have ever seen! Classic and beautiful!

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Brainiac44
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2004, 12:08:11 PM »

You probably mean from the masterpiece edition.  The one that was in a big red box with a comic and part of Les Daniels' book.  I got that one.  If it's not that one, then it has to be the hallmark one made like in 95 or 97?  I missed on that one because I never knew it was made...

Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2004, 02:56:47 PM »

Quote from: "Brainiac44"
You probably mean from the masterpiece edition.  The one that was in a big red box with a comic and part of Les Daniels' book.  I got that one.  If it's not that one, then it has to be the hallmark one made like in 95 or 97?  I missed on that one because I never knew it was made...

That's the one! I think it's the most perfect Golden Age Superman ever made, wouldn't you agree?

- Elliot S! Maggin
Brainiac44
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2004, 12:56:00 PM »

I am really full of $hit  -   :lol:   I went to my comic shop (they finally received Supergirl Archives II) and...I am a weak super-villain...I bought the Fleischer maquette...  It's suprisingly tall.  Nice base and it comes with a beautiful certificate of authenticity (better than the other ones I have).  Only the eyes could've been a little better.  The cape is longer than the cartoon though but very nice.  The "s" on the chest is much nicer than masterpiece edition too.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L