superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:05:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's playing Supes?  (Read 2407 times)
Supseus_Maximus
Superman Fan

« on: February 14, 2004, 03:00:58 PM »

I heard that Ashton Kutcher (That 70's show) was up for the role. What do you guys think of that?

And cats enjoy potatos.
Brainiac44
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2004, 07:53:07 PM »

Superman as a movie is going nowhere...not very fast...  At this moment, I would like to have a dvd in which I could see all the thousands and thousands of plans and tests they had for the movie since the last ten years... :roll:
Superman at this moment is looking for himself.  He's in a constant transformation, Dc have a great character but they don't know what to do with him.  Every six month they seem to change his direction.  Yes, silver-age Superman was too powerful, blah, blah, blah...  Well, I'll say that at least you knew where you stood.  
Before a GREAT movie of Superman can be done, the character will need to be "grounded".  Superman is so big that not only will he need to be defined but it will have to be accepted by the core fans.  Today with the net, a movie can be a success or a failure just because of the people.  In some comic adapted movies, some things can pass better then others.  Batman wears a mask, Wonder Woman should be voluptuous or Hulk as to be green.  We don't care or seem to accept more easily the face and actors.  With Superman, there's no dealing.  He's either perfect or he's not Superman at all.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L