superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 07:40:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Two New Superman Figures  (Read 2560 times)
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« on: March 20, 2004, 11:34:00 PM »

On the DCU toy front, Wayne announced the second wave of Hush action figures will hit stores in October. The assortment will include Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Nightwing, the Riddler, and Superman, all based on Jim Lee’s versions of the characters from the12-part storyline.

Also – following in the steps of the Artist Signature Series that began with a Batman hush figure by Jim Lee, in September, DC will offer a Kingdom Come Superman figure in the same three-version edition which includes sculptor Tim Bruckner’s step-by-step sculptures, a signed print, and more.

http://newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10728

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
solidsnake78
Jimmy Olsen Fan Club

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2004, 07:10:35 AM »

Cool.
Brainiac44
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2004, 01:52:37 AM »

Wow, I hadn't seen that arrangement - go to my site to see the figure in whole.  There's also two others coming out - I have the pics!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L