superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "SONG OF THE EARTH!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 01:13:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your Pictures of People You want to be supes  (Read 8626 times)
tgallagher
Supermen of America

« on: March 21, 2004, 02:57:26 PM »

These are mine

Tom Welling

Tom Welling Again

SUPERMAN V

http://www.freewebs.com/supermansupersite
Please Visit My website
Brainiac44
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2004, 12:36:15 PM »

Hello,

Personally, I want Tom Welling to be Superman.  He's the only one who's done something as of lately.  I think he's doing a fine job of Smallville, he's got the age, look, body, ect...  So, why fix something that ain't broken???  
The danger of these morph pictures though is that it does him unfair.  It's kind of if you took Chris Reeve's head and his natural non styled hair and put it on a George Reeves' body.
If Tom Welling is ever to be the movie Superman, he will need his own style - this means, hair, costume, ect...

tgallagher
Supermen of America

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2004, 06:47:13 PM »

Quote from: "Brainiac44"
Hello,

The danger of these morph pictures though is that it does him unfair.  It's kind of if you took Chris Reeve's head and his natural non styled hair and put it on a George Reeves' body.
If Tom Welling is ever to be the movie Superman, he will need his own style - this means, hair, costume, ect...

I agree it doesnt do him justice but its still a view of what he could possibliy look like.

SUPERMAN V

http://www.freewebs.com/supermansupersite
Please Visit My website
Phro
Supermen of America

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2004, 03:19:49 PM »

I think Tom Welling wouldn't be a bad choice. However, I think they should perhaps focus their efforts on a complete unknown.

There could be many unknown actors out there who could without a doubt play Clark Kent/Superman.

Chris Reeve only had 2 credits to his name b4 Superman: a TV show (I forget the name of it) and some movie called Gray Lady Down.

Tom Welling would be great as Superboy, but it'll be a few years before I think he'll be entirely believable as Superman. Granted, looks as though he has the height for the role.

"Say, Jim!!....Wooo!"
"Excuse Me..."
"That's a BAAD OUT-FIT!!.....Wooo!"
-proof that even Pimps recognize Superman's coolness
Miss Danvers
Supermen of America

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2004, 10:22:55 PM »

It's always better when they cast unknowns.  Star Wars is another example.  You only see them as this new character your being introduced to.  You think that's Hans Solo.  Not Harrison Ford playing Hans Solo.

I don't want Brendan Fraser.  I like him and think he's a great actor but he's not Superman and if TPTB go with him for the new Superman movie I won't be going to the cinema to see it.

ManSinha
Superman Emergency Squad

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2004, 05:58:12 AM »

how do you like Brandon Routh?

MK
Webley
Superman Emergency Squad

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2004, 03:03:15 AM »

Quote from: "ManSinha"
how do you like Brandon Routh?
I like this guy I think Brian Singer made a grate choice with this actor I just hope that Singer dont give the role of Jimmy Olson to Justin Timberlake and Singer should go with a no namer for the part of Lois to. My question is if Singers up coming Superman movie is supposed to take place after the first two Superman movies directed by Richard Donner does that meen that Supreman III and Supreman IV will now take place after the new Singer movie? Does that make sense? If Brian Singer can make Brandon Routh look as good as the photo that nightwing put on this thread
http://superman.nu/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=7284#7284
we are in for a grate new Superman movie I think.

Short Round is cooler than Indy
ManSinha
Superman Emergency Squad

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2004, 06:37:55 AM »

IMHO, they are completely disregarding Superman III & IV

MK
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L