superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:22:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Future Supergirl Archives -- Vol. 3 and Beyond!  (Read 10055 times)
DoctorZero
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2005, 02:14:38 PM »

The marriage thing was something they probably thought they could do since Supergirl was a goner anyway.  Dumb idea, but that's the kind of thing that was coming out at the time.

Pol-El
Superman Fan

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2005, 04:48:23 PM »

I'm beginning to think the message which started this topic is a joke. I asked at The Forbidden Planet sci fi department store in London and they didn't know. Do I have to wait until the year 2043 to collect the set?
dto
Action Ace

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2005, 05:13:50 PM »

Pol-El, these were "proposed" covers created by a very talented Supergirl fan -- hopefully to help spur DC into action?   :wink:

So far there's only been two volumes released.  So far no word on a third, but Supergirl fans are patient.  After all, it took nearly TWENTY YEARS to get a "Kara Zor-El" back, right?   :wink:

DTO
Pol-El
Superman Fan

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2005, 08:30:58 PM »

Quote from: "dto"
Pol-El, these were "proposed" covers created by a very talented Supergirl fan -- hopefully to help spur DC into action?   :wink:

So far there's only been two volumes released.  So far no word on a third, but Supergirl fans are patient.  After all, it took nearly TWENTY YEARS to get a "Kara Zor-El" back, right?   :wink:

What a phony! I've been looking forward to them for months now. It's almost as bad as saying "Hey, someone who looks like Supergirl told me she's in love with you. Here's her phone number". I'll have to go mad on eBay or some online second hand comic dealer to get what I want now.
ShinDangaioh
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2005, 01:37:36 AM »

I think the only way to speed up the Supergirl archives is to push the upcoming Supergirl comic into the top ten that DC publishes.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L