superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonThe Krypton ChroniclesHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 08:09:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Upcoming Noel Neill appearance  (Read 3583 times)
SupermanTVFan
Jimmy Olsen Fan Club

« on: May 02, 2004, 05:16:23 AM »

I had the pleasure of seeing Noel Neill when she was in Austin, TX last year.  I had been wanting to meet her for years. I realized that she made regular visits to Metrpolis, IL but that just wasn't convenient for me to travel to.

Now I see she is going to be at this year's Memphis Film Festival with several other interesting guests.  This looks like it will be a great show!

Check out their web site:

http://www.memphisfilmfestival.com

I will be going to this one but if anyone hears of any other show she will be doing, please let me know!

King Krypton
Superman Family

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2005, 07:09:25 PM »

I met her at the May 2003 Motor City Con. Nice lady, and a total knockout in her prime. I was floored when I saw the pics of her in her biography. No wonder Superman was always so quick to save her!  :wink:

By the way, she'll be on hand for the new Superman to step up to the plate: she's playing a critical supporting role in Superman Returns opposite Brandon Routh's Man of Steel. Four Supermen in one lifetime...being present for them in various capacities? That's quite a feat.

My first novella, Wounds of the Heart (http://www.booksurge.com/product.php3?bookID=IMPR02655-00001), has been published. Check it out, if you like.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L