superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:07:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Superman need mouthwash?  (Read 15261 times)
Brainiac44
Last Son of Krypton

« on: May 09, 2004, 04:30:37 PM »

In one story where he's trying to prove to a kid that Clark is Superman, the kid only believes him after he sees that Clark's bathroom cabinet has not toothpaste, deodorant, mouthwash ect...
Yet, bad breath is caused partly because when you eat, part of the food leaves a "trace" in your mouth.  So, the big question for me today - does Superman have bad breath at times?  Not that I would mind if he'd save me from a car crash...

tgallagher
Supermen of America

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2004, 05:07:52 PM »

thats a very good question but superman probably has breath mints

SUPERMAN V

http://www.freewebs.com/supermansupersite
Please Visit My website
pocketmego
Superman Family

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2004, 12:22:17 AM »

This would explain why no-one ever gets a nice close-up look at his face. Cheesy

-Ray

Quote from: "Brainiac44"
In one story where he's trying to prove to a kid that Clark is Superman, the kid only believes him after he sees that Clark's bathroom cabinet has not toothpaste, deodorant, mouthwash ect...
Yet, bad breath is caused partly because when you eat, part of the food leaves a "trace" in your mouth.  So, the big question for me today - does Superman have bad breath at times?  Not that I would mind if he'd save me from a car crash...

Changing the Course of Mighty Rivers Since 1938!
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2004, 12:55:07 AM »

well he has Super Breath!

But, I don't think that germs can surive in Superman's body.

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
llozymandias
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2004, 01:26:45 AM »

Silver-age superman did not need to eat.  if he needed mouthwash all he had to do was fly into the sun.

John Martin, citizen of the omniverse.
RedSunOfKrypton
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2004, 12:39:39 PM »

Or into some other super heated place, like the big flamethrower torch thing in the fortress of solitude.

"...and as the fledgeling Man of Steel looks for the first time over the skyline of this city, this, Metropolis, he utters the syllables with which history is made and legends are forged: This, looks like a job...for Superman."
shazamtd
Superman Family

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2004, 01:42:36 PM »

I think he would have bad breath sometimes.  He probably farts too.   :lol:

"Is there no one on this planet to even challenge me?!" - General Zod (Superman II)
pocketmego
Superman Family

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2004, 01:27:46 AM »

One of the more amusing things about the Silver Age Superman was the fact that everythign he did had to be Super. His fortress was filled with Giant things, like Giant robots, or a Giant  diary, or a Giant Bowling Alley, because if it was normal sized.

So naturally he could never practice personal hygene in a normal way. It almost always involved him flying through the Sun, or using giant flame throwers and the like.

-Ray

Changing the Course of Mighty Rivers Since 1938!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L